Eliminate ash deposition in boilers and fired-heaters via online cleaning.
Our UN approved methodology for reducing emissions, FS12 is designed to remove slagging and fouling online within boilers and process heaters.
FS12 targets all heat exchange surfaces from the combustion chamber through to the stack. Using FS12 will result in increased efficiency, restored capacity and the prevention of corrosion.
The chemical gasifies and expands, creating a fine mist which is carried throughout the unit by the flue gasses. The mist condenses on all heat exchange surfaces and loosens deposits, converting them to soft, powdery ash. This allows units to increase efficiency and recover any lost capacity if limited by ash deposition. Moreover, FS12 will also neutralise any sulphur deposition in the back end of the boiler eliminating cold-end corrosion and allowing for safer, quicker turnarounds.
FS12 is a safe, environmentally friendly product uniquely designed to target slagging and fouling.
FS12 works throughout boilers and heaters offering the following key operationsal benefits:
- Boilers are cleaned online requiring no downtime
- Heat transfer improves by reduction of slagging and fouling, thus increasing overall efficiency
- Prevents and restores loss of capacity related to fouling
- No line of sight required to eliminate deposits
- Eliminates both high and low temperature corrosion, in particlular vanadium and sulfur corrosion
- Reduces overall emissions through efficiency improvements and online cleaning of ESPs
Therma-Chem work closely with technical, operational, and maintenance teams to ensure that FS12 application is optimised for each unit. We provide free data analysis services and work closely with clients to monitor the application and ensure that we achieve our mutual aims.
FS12 can be applied in the following ways: